1. Email your document to NeuroEdit
Get in touch to discuss what you need, or simply send your manuscript by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include:
- Your name and address/affiliation
- Your target journal (if known)
- Whether you require reference editing
- When you need to receive the edited document (turnaround time for a standard journal article manuscript is usually 4 working days)
2. Receive a quotation and edited sample
Within 24 hours you will receive a no-obligation quote based on the length of the document and the level of editing required. With most documents you will also receive a free edited sample of 200–300 words, which will demonstrate how the quote has been determined and provide you with an example of what to expect from the final document. If you decide to proceed, simply confirm this and your work will be edited by the agreed date.
3. Review the edited document
The “track changes” function in MS Word will be used, and comments will be inserted where significant changes have been made in order to ensure that the meaning of the edited sections has been preserved. In other document types where tracking of editing is not possible (e.g. PowerPoint), comments will be added to notify you of the changes that have been made. You may then accept or reject any changes, or add or change your own text in response to the comments.
A request for payment will be sent with the edited document. Payment is required within 14 days of invoice and can be made by direct bank transfer from any currency via TransferWise, or by credit or debit card via PayPal.
5. Free proofread of revised document
You are welcome to resubmit your final revised document to NeuroEdit for a final proofread at no extra cost.
All documents and personal details are treated in the strictest confidence.